Going back to basics with this comb, ideal for general style work like up styles, setting and backcombing and general/tint work for those who don’t want a metal tail.
- Measurement guide printed along the comb’s tail.
- Shortened first tooth for separating hair easily and quickly.
- Gradual Decreasing Pitch (GDP): the spacing between each tooth is gradually narrowed by 1/100 mm from the previous tooth, creating equal tension through the entire length of the comb in a single stroke.
- Made from imido plastic, which is up to 220°C heat resistant, chemical resistant and has a strong yet flexible body.
- Round teeth to mimic human fingers which minimises damage and keeps even tension at all angles.
- Length: 216mm
- Weight: 7g